Friday, May 16, 2008

He's independent!!


Phil and Tyler are out having some bonding time and I am home w/ Mr. Chase hanging out. I suddenly remembered I had something I was supposed to take care of so I was on the phone for about 20 minutes. Halfway through the call I realized it was really quiet-usually not a good sign w/ this kid. So I finished the call and walked all over the house calling for Chase. I coudln't find him and I was getting nervous. I checked his room one last time and he'd gotten his blankie and juice and had climbed up into his crib and put himself to bed. Are you kidding me?!?!? I am still giggling. He never ceases to amaze me!
(This photo is from a couple of weeks ago when he zonked out on our bed. He looks so angelic when he's asleep! You'd never suspect he'd been in trouble ALL day!!!)

8 comments:

the meyersons said...

How did he get in there?!?!?!

CRAZY!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Love that kid!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Who needs Mom??? What a cutie.

Unknown said...

What an angel! Are you sure he's yours? ;)

Sherwoods said...

Wow, why didn't he teach Zach that while we lived there? That is one sweet skill for a two year old to have!

Sherwoods said...

Would you PLEASE update your blog? My child is dying to see pictures of chase and tyty...

Unknown said...

You're killin' me here. I need a new post!!!

Anonymous said...

I know I've talked to you in the past month...but it is unacceptable that you have not posted anything in a month. Also, what is with your new Christmas paper background...ine JUNE??? Are you doing alright? Now get posting!!!