Sunday, May 4, 2008

Delinquent Post Part I

I realized what a slacker i've been in posting. I will put Chase's b-day party eventually and other events that have happened in the last month, I'm just not sure when.
For starters I'll post pics from the 5 mile walk for the March of Dimes. We had a really nice time and the kids held out really well. We had a double stroller so they didn't walk too much, but it was chilly out and they didn't whine too much! This was my first time doing a walk and it was fun to do. Kudos to the March of Dimes for the radio station, free food, free goodies, etc. It felt good to support a worthy cause, and moreso to teach our kids a valuable lesson in selflessness.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You guys are studs--that's cool you could participate.

I'm impressed the kids don't look terrified of that gigantic mascot, because I would not feel comfortable with such a thing.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

High Five to the Barnos!!!