Sunday, April 6, 2008

THE MUSIC MACHINE

Chasey got some really fun gifts for his birthday, but there's one that I just had to mention. Growing up my sisters and I rocked out (from a vinyl record of course) to this Christian kids' music called "The Music Machine." I had no idea it was available on CD-well my friends, it is! Phil's Aunt and Uncle gave it to Chasey and I am sitting here rocking out to while we speak!! It comes w/ the same book and everything. Cheesey as ever! So to those who know what the heck I'm talking about-WHIR WHIR CHUKA CHUKA BOMP BOMP PSST!!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

get OUT!!!

I was just teaching Doug that machine sound the other day. What luck it's on CD...

Finn said...

I've never heard of that CD or record before but I think the art on it is pretty rad!

the meyersons said...

HAVE PATIENCE

HAVE PATIENCE

Don't be in such a HURRY.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh the times we danced to that record! We truly thought we were too cool singing along with it!

Please tell me I am getting a copy?

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Very cool!!! What a find!! It's almost as good at Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas CD and Safety Kids.