Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bio-Diesel Baby Part II

This was featured on my sister Jackie's blog and I'm stealing it b/c I think it's cool. I however listened to this months ago, but I am WAY more mature than she.

"My bro-in-law Dan owns Alta Fuels, a company in Alamosa, Colorado that produces biodiesel. It's a crazy-cool business--they take agricultural products and turn them into fuel. Done and done. It's a way smart business.On a side note, sometimes when I drive home from work I listen to National Public Radio(NPR) because I can't help but like it (shut up, Doug!!), and during my commute they play a news program called "All Things Considered" that I quite enjoy.Well, it's with great pride that I recently figured out that Danny and his company were covered on this program last year and--gasp!--he was even quoted on the air!! I'm sure my sister told me about this months ago, but as a new NPR convert I didn't truly appreciate it.So check out this link if you want to listen to the interview and support (a) me, (b) Dan, or (c) renewable, biodegradable, and non-toxic forms of energy fuel."

4 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Thanks Cyd!

Jackie said...

Imitation is the best form of flattery... or whatever that quote is.

Gooooo biodiesel!!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

What???? I didn't know about this. I'll have to check it out. Ben is going to eat this up. Way cool!

Anonymous said...

Well said.