Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tyler's FIRST day of School!!

The much anticipated day has come. And it was all Tyler had hoped for. We decided to put him into the 3 year old pre-school, even though he'll be 4 on the 27th. He's smart as can be, but a little socially immature (compared to his VERY mature friends:)) So it was cool to see that difference today when dropping him off. Most of the kids were clingy w/ their parents and Tyler just looked at me like "you're still here?" We're hoping being the oldest will help him be more of a leader. So he had a great time and loved the snacks adn scaring his teacher with some mask. He wasn't very voluntary w/ the details of the day, but they keep slowly coming out as the day progresses. We took him out to lunch at On the Border (which was mostly b/c I just wanted their chips and salsa) and he was just wild w/ excitement. So all in all it was a great day for him and I'm so proud of him for being such a big boy!!

The Big School Boy. What a cheeser! (is it just me or does he look like a midget by the door?)


Chase wanted in on the picture action

Playing with dough at the restaurant. He's got a quesadilla, soda and ice cream. What more does a kid need?!?!?!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like Tyler had a great day! Congrats on surviving preschool 101!

LizzyP said...

Yay! I'm so glad it went well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he scared his teacher.

I'll get him to do it to you now.

Hope you didn't have a cow leaving him. I hated it last year but look forward to it this year...she loves it so much.

Jackie said...

Yay, Ty!!!

Despite looking tiny next to the door, it still sounds like he's becoming quite the man.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh gosh Ty you are such a stud! I am proud of you on your first day of school! You are so big...you must be eating your veggies! Preschool Rocks!
(Tell your mom you need lunch money and then give it to me!)

Aunt Jess

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Chasie you are awesome! I can't wait to gobble up those cheeks of yours!

Anonymous said...

Hi tyler...did they have trains at your school?

Cousin Luke