Friday, September 7, 2007

Hasta la Vista Austin Ryan!!


Little Austin, my sisters foster child, was adopted today! I am actually feeling pretty bummed by the concept that I'll never see him again!! Poor Chasey is oblivious that his bud is outta here. But last night I went w/ Jenny to pick up from a visit at his new families home, and they are SOOOO thrilled to have him. It was great to see a family so excited to have this awesome little kid. He's so dang cute and they're all lucky to have each other. So three cheers for Austin and his new family!! May you love your new life, monster trucks and all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyd - he liked me best.

Jackie said...

Chase looks like Austin was his BFF. As in forever and always. Hopefully he'll be able to find a friend of the same caliber.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I'm happy to hear he was loved. I didn't know him and Chase were pals. How cute is that?!?! I was also thrilled to hear he was adopted, loved, and in a permanent home. Yea for him!! It makes you appreciate your upbringing.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Chase looks so big and so much like a "Dunlop". What an adorable smile!! Can't wait to see y'all soon. Love ya!