Friday, January 11, 2013

September Part 1

Oh, sweet special Ty. I shall use this against you one day. :)
My babies on their first day of 1st Grade-Chase has Mrs. Peach who we love!
And 3rd grade. Ty has Ms. Murphy, who he was nervous about, but has ended up loving!
So handsome!


My little Eliza on her first day of preschool. She's doing it at the YMCA like the boys did and her teacher is my friend Mrs. Gail! Hooray! 


Eliza is lucky to have cousin Lucy with her at preschool!
Eliza is also enrolled in ballet. She LOVES it!! How cute is she in her little bun?

Ballet with her friends Hathaway and Claire
Chase had a friends' birthday party at Terhune Orchards. It was so much fun!

Feeding the goats. Chase is by far my bravest letting it eat from his hands!
Hay ride!


Fun face painting


Eliza was enamored by it!
A fun time and we got all the fall fun festivities done all at once!

No comments: