Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Keeping Busy

I had my hair cut and my cute hairdresser Jackie pampered Eliza too. Her first REAL haircut rocked her world.
 Uncle Travis took the boys to a Trenton Thunders baseball game. They had a blast and loved the free shirts they got!
 I painted the front door yellow. The house needed some color-and boy did it get it. It looks really nice w/ all the flowers I just planted. I also painted the deck b/c it was bad shape-but haven't taken a pic.
 Eliza LOVES to paint and sits at her little table all the time!
 This is blurry b/c I took it incognito from the house-but here's Chase all alone digging his hole. In Army gear. A totally normal day for him.
 Lately Eliza has been "playing" the piano. I hope this is a sign of good things to come!

1 comment:

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

I emailed this post to a friend because she's thinking of painting her front door yellow. She loved the door, and she commented on how funny the Chase thing was. So I had to come back and laugh at that all over again. Man, I love that Chasey...