Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas Jammies

This is Christmas 1980 w/ all of my sisters but Jackie. My mom made us these jammies and whenever I think of Christmas jammies this is the picture that comes to mind. So this year-knowing Eliza could actually wear a nightgown-I asked mom to re-create the dream. And she rocked it!!
The flannel fabric has holly on it and everything! She also made the boys fleece jammies too and they also loved them.   And on a side note: The photo of me above might as well be Eliza. The pic of her looks kind of funny b/c she's being cheesy, but I've never really thought we looked that much alike until I saw this pic of me. I'm also making a weird face (shocking) but it's kind of insane! I love it!

2 comments:

Sara b. said...

Love the Christmas PJs. Love. And.....you and your sisters all still look the same. I mean, not exactly obviously...but I can totally tell who is who. So cute.

Jackie said...

I love the photo comparisons! I love those jammies and I hope they last a thousand years.