Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A trip down South!

We really enjoy the drive to Alabama. We don't take I-95, rather we take a less-traveled route and it's just nice. We break it up into 2 days and stay in a hotel which the kids love. This trip was unique in that we've never been to their house w/out another sister there. It was really fun. The kids had all of the attention and loved every minute of it. We played alot of board games. Here's mom and Ty playing Battleship.
We realized Chase's snaggle-tooth situation. Um, Ben and Doug. Do those 2 bottom front teeth appear to be coming in too far back and sideways? Or is it just me?!?! Do we need to consult our dentist? I see many years of braces in our future...
The boys spent lots of time in the hallway shooting their airplanes.
Mom and Dad gave Eliza this "princess" dress and cute laptop. She loves them! Her hair however is frightening.
The first and last game of Monopoly. Let's just say Ty beat Phil and he didn't take the loss well. It made for a good laugh for mom and I!
Eliza kept insisting on eating on the floor. I figure maybe b/c my mom's floors are so clean it's an option. It's just not at our house.
The infamous Battleship. My parents gave this to the boys and it's a little bit sacred to them. DON'T TOUCH!
The classic bubble-bath pic. They love that tub!

Santa


Eliza throwing a tantrum. It was pretty funny.
Eliza really enjoyed sitting at the piano with mom. I hope this is encouraging her!
At the splash park. She didn't really like the splash part of it. Oh, well. Food always works!

Such a cute kid.
Of course these 2 loved it! And made a bunch of friends too.


I just love that they love to hang out w/ each other! Thanks mom and dad for having us!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Gotta love mom's house. And man, that battleship is pretty sweet! No wonder they're ranting and raving about it.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

How fun! Love going to moms and spending one on one time! So glad you could do it! Tell Ty I am loving he beat his daddy at that miserable game! Makes me smile!