Monday, September 12, 2011

Off to school!

The first day just crept up on us. Ty had strep throat and Chase was starting to feel junky, so we weren't really prepared-but by the looks of them they didn't mind! My Chasey started Kindergarten and he was very nervous. But I think having a big bro there really helped him feel comfortable. And I wasn't bawling my eyes out this time, so maybe that wasn't freaking him out!
 Making the silly faces. I love the height difference. I don't ever notice it b/c they aren't standing still very long.
 In front of their school. I think Chasey felt like such a big boy walking up to his classroom. So cute!
 At his little table. I found a table w/ a little boy that lives a street away, so maybe they'll strike up a friendship. Don't mind the shine on my face. It was maybe 400* in there and I was crying.
 We have video of this as well. I stood up and this is him telling the boys, "I'm really funny." And then he rubs his spiked hair and says, "look at this hair!" almost as if to say-only comedians have this do! So hilarious!!!
 Some deep convo. He looks unsure of this kid next to me.
Picking him up from school! He was so happy with his day which was such a relief. 
 And two seconds after that pic he melted down. His head hurt, he was feverish, his throat hurt. But he toughed out the day and I'm so proud of him. This was how he spent the rest of the day!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute boys. And I love the smile on that kindergartner's face! See, he is funny.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

So cute. I almost cried just reading this. We have another year with the October bday. I'll be a wreck I'm sure. How long was he sick with strep? Poor kid!