Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Six Flags

At the end of the school year last year Ty's school did a reading program. If you read 6 hours you got a free ticket to Six Flags. I think I posted about it before. Well, he did it w/in about 2 weeks and anxiously awaited the ticket. he got it around the last day of school. I told him that we still had to pay for the ticket for one of us to take him so I told him he needed to read 10 hours to earn that. Which he did in about 1 1/2 months. We decided Phil should take him b/c my last adventure at a theme park made me pretty queasy. So today Phil took a half day and off they went! These are pics they've sent me through out the day. They got there around 2:00 and it's 9:45 and they're still going strong! Phil said this is a Dad's dream to go on real rides w/ his son. I love it! and I'm glad they're having fun together!


1 comment:

Sara B. said...

Love it! I love when mike or I can have a special day with 1 kid. So important.