Tuesday, July 12, 2011

June Stuff

I chaperoned Ty's class on a field trip to the Howell Living Farm. It was awesome! I am so glad he still wants me to come to this stuff w/ him. He still wants to hold my hand and I'll take that as long as I can!! I forgot my camera however and snapped a few bad cell-phone shots. Here he is w/ the girl he has a crush on. Her name is Katie adn they are grinding corn together. How sweet...

They tried another method-w/ the mortar and pestle.
Another Chase falling asleep randomly. He just crashes.
Chase and Zach. Always dressing up!
Phil and his buddies went to the NBA draft this year in Newar, NJ. They had to support their man Fredette.
There he is!
They made these shirts/posters and didn't make it on espn! As if! Phil is the letter E holding the King sign!

1 comment:

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

No wonder Chase has neck problems. No one should sleep in that position. Ouch!! But when you're tired, your're tired.