Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A few things the kids have said that made me laugh

This past Sunday Chase learned to ride his bike w/ no training wheels! Exciting and totally terrifying if you know this child. So for FHE on Monday night we went to the Elementary school to let the kids ride their bikes. Chase was out of control. Flying around, taking sharp turns, etc. At one point he took too sharp of a turn and totally crashed into the dumpster he meant to be getting around. I ran up to him and he said in a low, serious, pained voice, "son of a nutcracker." He's never said it before and I just burst into laughing. And then in between trying to breathe asked if he wanted to take a break and he dramatically but seriously said, "I just gotta get back and ride." he kills me.

As of yesterday Eliza has started referring to Chase as "Chasey Barno" but w/ her accent it's "Chasey Bawno." Pretty adorable.

Tyler continues to be smarter than me and correct me at every turn. Will that stop soon ya think?

1 comment:

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

You still correct Mom don't you?

Son of a Nutcracker!