Friday, November 12, 2010

Veterans Day


Today Tyler came home from school and asked if I'd talked to my Dad. I said I had, and I thought he'd asked b/c my dad had surgery yesterday. So I told him my dad was doing well. And Ty said no, he wanted to make sure I'd thanked him b/c yesterday was Veterans day and he knows my dad served in the army. I thought it was so sweet that he remembered my dad on this day. He told me he wanted to call my dad and thank him himself. I love that my child is (somewhat) able to think outside of himself and think of others!

3 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

That is too cute!

Sara B. said...

That is so sweet!! What a nice boy. And I thank your Dad, too. And I hope surgery went well.

Jackie said...

Man! That's better than me... I didn't even think to say anything to dad.

Way to be, Ty.