Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A facebook thread...

Cydney Dunlop Barno So Chase just told us that he kicked his teacher in the nunu's. He claims it was you Joe. Is this true?...If so we are very, very sorry and embarassed...but not at all that surprised.
-Phil

Shannon Redd Carpenter likes this.

Jennifer Dunlop Meyerson They aren't surprised because that's what they teach them for Family Home Evening.

Joseph Carpenter It was a solid right jab, not a kick, but I recovered. No hard feelings, he's still my friend.

Amanda Larsen Sherwood I cannot tell you how much I like this. Hitting the 'like' button does not do it justice. I am seriously cracking up right now. I can totally see this going down...

Shannon Redd Carpenter LOVE IT!

Cydney Dunlop Barno Joe-I am sooooo sorry. He seriously has this thing with hitting guys in the nunu's. Is that how you even spell it?!?!??! I'm assuming that one day when it actually hurts him he'll stop. Last night I asked him if we should have Ty hit him there so he can see how it feels-and he didn't really care. We have our hands full here...