Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Shameless Plug

Our friend here is starting up a Photography Business here in Princeton and so he used us as guinea pigs-and we were happy to ablige! I have been wanting really cool, unique family pics and I'm just thrilled with how these turned out. Josh did a great job! I think he captured our kids personalities perfectly! Thanks again!

Here is the info for his business-he does travel for a fee! (but probably not out West I'd assume :))
fotologiestudio.com - you may recognize a cute little girl on the homepage :) He's also on facebook. Good luck Josh!








5 comments:

Beth said...

so cute! Love the family pic, so hard to get everyone looking good. your kids personalities are so fun!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

LOVEEEEEEE them!

Sara B said...

I know I saw them yesterday. I still LOVE them. Such great pictures!!!!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Adorable!

LizzyP said...

Love them! He's got talent and you've got delicious kids--perfect combination.