Saturday, June 19, 2010

Baseball. Coach Pitch that is.

Despite the fact that I have no good pictures of Tyler playing baseball-we had a really fun season with him. I can't say I enjoyed bringing the 2 little ones-although here's Eliza charming the boys putting on a glove-but Tyler improved so much this year w/ such great coaching that it was fun to see! Phil was the honorary pitcher and so I think Ty loved the whole experience! And he's very quick to let you know this is coach pitch, not teeball people. Here he is-in the Phillies hat of course. He was lucky to have 2 buddies on the team this year-Matthew and Oakley.
Listening very intently I'm sure.





3 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Tyler you rock...do one thing for me though. Tell your dad this next time you're up to bat, "We want a pitcher, not a belly itcher!"

Jackie said...

Gooo Coach Pitch! Very cool, Tyrone.

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.