Saturday, February 20, 2010

This little Piggy

On another fine afternoon at the Barno's the boys and I were hanging out playing around. I was teaching Tyler how to have a thumb war. I guess this triggered Chase's memory of the piggy game. Asking in the only way he can he said, "mommy-sing that song about the piggy going to Target and this little piggy has the beef and this little piggy has none."
If you don't know how he talks, imagine this in a Boston accent and a very low gruff tone.
He kills me!

4 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh Cyd that is seriously the cutest! Love that little boy!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Comments from the family...

Dan said: Oh gosh that's cute!

Kennedy said: well I guess we know where Cyd shops alot!

Noah said: I can just hear him say that.

Lukers said: why are you laughing?

Rylee said: i just wanna pick him up!

Reagan blinked!

Jackie said...

Target?! Oh Chasey...

Can't wait to see you guys. Doug and I have been saying to each other "Hims need a cowboy hat!" ever since you told me that story.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Please post a video of his voice for me. Tell him he's coming to Oregon this summer to go on Uncle Ben's boat. Tell him he can go the tube and swim in the lake with the cousins. Tell him he is going to love it!!