Sunday, February 28, 2010

Then end of Eliza's birthday celebration-for reals

Poor Chase can't understand why Eliza's birthday is over. It's lasted for weeks now, and so he keeps asking me, "are you sure it over mom?" Yes, darling. Quite sure. Anyway...

This is the awesome bike Aunt Stacey and Uncle Ben got her. She and Chase both love it!

The water table we got her. She loves to pull up on it and I can't wait to get it outside (and out of my family room!) and filled w/ water.

Getting 3 kids this early to smile and look at me at the same time is impossible! I am just impressed that by 8:30 we were all dressed and ready to go!

This pic showcases her cheesey silly little face!


Again-this face kills me & so do her chubby thunder thighs!


One word. Darling. But I'm biased.

Random pic. I just love how she uses her little pointer finger all the time!

5 comments:

amy said...

biased or not, she pretty much is the cutest little girl in the entire world!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh man liza is so dang cute!

Jackie said...

Cute! I'm digging the pigtails.

Beth said...

I don't know how you get anything done with a little girl that cute, doing cute faces all the time. I'd just sit and watch her all day!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Yea!! I love her cute smile and fingers and everything. I hope the little bike brings as much fun and joy (and occasional fight) to your house as bike does to ours. We had to buy two finally.

Happy Birthday! Long live the month long birthdays. Your Uncle Ben still works his for a month.