Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tyler, Tyler, Tyler


He just asks the funniest questions. I had to take him to the doctor today b/c apparently there was an incident with him biting his own arm at school which had the teacher and nurse concerned. Honestly that's a whole other story. The kid just likes to make teeth mark train tracks on his arm. Isn't that totally normal? Isn't it? Please say it is!!!

So anywho-we're in the parking lot parking the car and he asks, "Why are there pictures of people sitting on toilets all over the ground?" I'm looking around everywhere thinking what is this kid talking about?!?!? And so I told him I had no idea where he was seeing this. So he says, "Yea-right there. See they're sitting on the toilet seat, see how it's rounded like that?" I started to laugh so hard. Those are handicap parking spaces darling. And those are wheelchairs. I just love how kids see the world WAY differently than us adults!!

9 comments:

amy said...

nice one ty! too funny :)

the meyersons said...

They aren't toilets? Whoa.

Jackie said...

Forget the toilet comment, I'm still stuck on the teeth mark tracks! That kid is so hilarious...

Joyce said...

And the doctor said???????

Sara B. said...

LOL!! Both parts of the story are HA-larious. Love him. Kids do see the world SO much differently.

Beth said...

I just laughed so hard all my kids came running out of their beds to find out what was going on! Which started a coughing fit...oh sooo funny!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh gosh that is hilarious!!! Dan and I are laughing so hard! He is freaking funny he is! Love our Tyler! As for the biting of the arm...uh...I may or may not have done that as a kid! I tried to match up my teeth to the teeth marks! Hey...I turned out fabulous - so your good!

(Phil - shut up)

Dalene said...

Oh, that just totally made my day - thank you.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Hilarious!! He has changed my perspective on handicap signs forever. I'll think of him when I see them too. Funny boy! Clever!