Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Girl

We are so excited to have our little one here! She came early, I got the epidural and she's healthy. Honestly what more could we ask for! The boys are really enjoying Eliza which has surprised us. Chase just can't get over how tiny all her features are. And Tyler just loves to hold her and tickle her. Eliza has done much better since being home. We were both really ready to get out of that hospital! So enjoy the pics of our little munchkin. I've got some serious laundry to do now that I know it's a girl! Cyd holding Eliza for the first time
Phil is in love as you can see!

The boys came in their Big Bro shirts and just loved holding Eliza

The boys and their frightening mother

Our princess. I am having fun accessorizing!

Look at how happy Ty is and how ticked she is!

It's a rarity to see eyes-but here's one! They're blue so far-I was born w/ brown so we'll see what happens.


Getting her dressed to go home. She HATES being changed!

Homeward bound. I wish you could see how pretty her skin is. It's totally clear (no baby acne yet) and such a pretty color. This is not from me clearly.

Daddy and his girl

10 comments:

Jackie said...

I just looked at these pics like 3 times each!

She is a darling little girl, and I love the Big Bro shirts.

Can't wait to see you all!!!

Dalene said...

Seriously, so cute! That little strawberry outfit is the same one Zoey wore home from the hospital. Where did MY newborn baby go? Enjoy your time with baby Eliza! YOU look GREAT, by the way. Hi to Phil, too!

amy said...

i just want to kiss her fat little cheeks! she's beautiful.

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh you guys she is PERFECT! I love the pics of her with the boys...she will be controlling them soon enough! Her headband is too die for. Your friend did an awesome job - tell her to sell them on Etsy! You look FABULOUS and super happy! The pic of Eliza and Phil needs to be framed! I love that one!
Have a blast and squeeze those cheeks for me!
Welcome to the family little Eliza! We luv ya!

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like a princess! Princess Eliza!

Sherwoods said...

super, super cute pictures and an even cuter baby! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!!!

Kandis said...

She is a total doll!!! Let the fun begin...dressing a girl is the best!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Yea, more pictures. I love them! She is adorable and you all look so happy. Isn't it amazing how happy a little baby can make you (and oh so tired). Take pictures of her little hands, feet and nose. They grow up so fast. I got sad last night realizing Molly has out grown her 12 month pjs. They grow up so fast.

Kellie said...

Yah Cyd! She is adorable. I am so excited you have a new baby girl to add to your family.