Saturday, December 20, 2008

Such strange happenings here at the Barno's

These are just some of the things we've been doing around here...
The Jester mowing the lawn.
Chase attempts roller skating. It didn't end well.


He also vacuums. He's a man of many talents.


We had many popcorn parties watching movies so I could rest. Apparently pants were optional.

We've had LOTS of hot chocolate.

I baked. You can see it all on my butt and thighs.

Ty helped in the kitchen.
Chase has started sleeping under his bed. As you can see-not much head space. What a weirdo.

Chase makes the funniest faces. I can't imagine where he learned that from...


We've made more train tracks than I'd like to think about...


When it's a long day and you're bored, just go outside and glue things on cardboard. Hours of enjoyment.


1 comment:

LizzyP said...

OK. So the last photo is my absolute fave because you're in it doing exactly what we all do--we make it up as we go along. I don't know how many times I've said "I have a great idea" and not known what I was going to say to Joshua next!