Friday, April 4, 2008

THE MYSTERY CONTINUES!!!

I was just chatting w/ Christanne and she said they noticed on Sunday a new bumper sticker on their van!!! The culprit strikes again!! I can't remember what hers said, soemthing like "if you've got it honk." That's not it actually...Anyway-I am perplexed. Laughing, but perplexed. So the Meyersons, Jacobs, Players, and Spilkers have not been hit. I am thinking it's all people that blog, but the Harrison's don't, so I am just not sure. Detective Dunlop is GOING to figure this out!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drive it like you stole it!

Kristin said...

Looks like we have our four suspects...those who have not been hit yet!

Anonymous said...

OH MAN!! That's hilarious. I'm sure you still think it's me, but that's really good.

The RS Pres. drivin it like a bandit. Classic.