Monday, March 17, 2008

Windshield Wiper Fluid is NOT good for the skin...


Firstly I have to say I am not posting this b/c I was mocked by you K. Lyman. So don't get a big head about it. :)

SEcondly I have to discuss my morning yesterday. We were up too late Saturday night and so getting up for 9 am church was very painful. We dragged and dragged but finally got out the door at a reasonable time. So the kiddies are buckled in and I was just getting in my side of the van and was about to tell Phil how proud we should be for being almost on time, when he "accidentally" hit the windshield wiper/fluid spray and soaked my face and hair. He says he didn't mean to, but I strongly doubt this. He then goes to tell me it's only water. Well my friends, since it was in my mouth and I was eating it, I can strongly say windshield wiper fluid is indeed a cleaning agent. I was fairly calm I'd say through all this. I "gently" told him wiper fluid is bright blue, and why in the heck would they fill jugs of blue water and sell it. It's obviusly something that cleans the FREAKING windshield!!!

So after some clean-up we made it to church during the opening song. And for those of you who know how I obsess over my skin, I've warned Phil that if my skin breaks out I may kill him.

13 comments:

spyderette said...

your skin may not break out so much as slowly dissolve away like the grime on a windshield....just sayin!

Jackie said...

This. Is. Hilarious.

Maybe you should serve him a glass of wiper fluid for dinner. It is water, after all.

ME said...

Doesn't windex heal everything?

spyderette said...

interesting question rachael....but does it heal the melthing away skin caused by windex?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident. I agree with you that it was probably not an accident...I can see Mike doing this same thing to me!!

CYD said...

WEll, my face does seem especially dry and wrinkly today. Coincidence? Also, my mother reminded me that wiper fluid has anti-freeze type stuff in it which killed our cat growing up. I think Phil's plan to be rid of me fell through this time. If I suddenly disappear, check our garage for Prestone Wiper fluid.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I am sitting here laughing so hard that the kids all ran in here waiting to see something super funny and just starred at me...gosh that cracks me up!

First...I agree with Jackie - serve the retard a glass of it for dinner!

Second...does it take makeup off with ease, cause that might be a new money maker for you!

Third...you are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cyd...Phil is just trying to tell you that you really BUG!

Sherwoods said...

That is actually really funny. I would kill Josh. Don't worry...you beat us to church and I didn't get a mouth full of windshield wiper fluid on the way!

CYD said...

Danny-YOU really bug! :)

Unknown said...

The funny thing is, I can actually hear you in my head "gently" reminding him that it is a cleaning agent. LOL!! I miss you guys...

Kristin said...

No big head here. Also, no head soaking wet with wiper fluid. This is hilarious. I hope that you don't look like the man without a face the next time I see you :)

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

LOL You kill me. what a laugh. Ben and I are having great mental pictures of this event. thank you, thank you for sharing. love it!