Friday, March 28, 2008

Alabama Rocks


I was just leaving a comment on my sisters blog and remembered a chant that the Pelham Highschool spectators said at football games. I have shared this with many, but thought that for those that haven't heard it-you need to be enlightened!

"GO BACK. GO BACK. GO BACK INTO THE WOODS.
YOUR MOMMA CHEWS TOBACCO AND YOUR TEAM AINT NO GOOD!"
This is real. My parents are moving to a more sophisticated area. I hope.
Oh, and this is a pic of me from Alabama. My Aunt Renee is giving me a perm. Yes-a perm. Fitting in baby!

4 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Back in the day we would:
1.got perms and looked good
2.hours of play going down hills in a wagon
3.walk through swamp water and loved it
4.watched cyd try and pull a tooth out by attaching string to her tooth and a door
5.played charlie in the basement
6.screamed when we saw a camel cricket in the basement.
7.spent hours trying to catch fireflies

Jackie said...

I just hope we can catch pollywogs (a technical term) like before and raise them in buckets under the deck.

Gooooo 'Bama!!!!!

Kellie said...

C'mon that is NOT you! hahaha, nice pic. I am so excited that we might get to see each other now when you guys come visit your 'rents.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Sweet do! The good 'ole days. I can't wait to hear your accent again. My kids are going to die when they visit. It's like another world. Fun times!