Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sports Class at the YMCA

In an effort to make Tyler love sports wether he wants to or not (sports are basically a religion to Phil) we enrolled him in a sports class. It's a general class that covers every sport you can think of-even bike safety. He had his first class yesterday and he's in love. He kept saying, "This is sooo much better than the soccer class you made me take." Well, that's some cash well wasted... Anyway, so it was great. He did really well and PHil was glad to hear that Ty was the most athletic of the class. The best part was there's a track running all along the top part of the gym that really should be called the geriatric track. The coach took the 6 kiddies up there to run 2 laps and this did not make these "older" people happy. These 2 ladies walked side by side so the kids couldn't pass by them and even scolded a child. I just sat down in the gym laughing. Good times... Some pre-soccer stretching
Dribbling. He really did much better than the other kids which I couldn't help but notice. So sue me!
My dramatic child. After each kick into the goal he very dramatically fell down. He got some good laughs, I just rolled my eyes.
Me trying to be artsy. I really should just give it up.

4 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Wow, how fun! I am glad that you brag about your child like every other mother in the world. You would not be normal otherwise. You do also have some pretty cute kids!

Unknown said...

LOVE the part about how it's so much better than the soccer class you MADE him take. You slave-driver!

Jackie said...

The diving kills me. Love that kid. :)

Kandis said...

I totally love the artsy pic! That sounded like a sweet sports class