Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quick story...

It wasn't until halfway through President Hinckley's funeral that Tyler realized it wasn't my Grandpas funeral. I happened to have my grandpa's funeral program on the table and he seemed to think the Prophet and Grandpa looked alike. I thought it was hilarious. Don't get me wrong, my grandpa was an awesome guy, but his funeral wasn't broadcasted worldwide!!!

Oh, and for those of you wondering what the heck I'm talking about-The Prophet of our church passed away last week and his funeral was broadcasted from Salt Lake on Saturday.

3 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

That needs to be recorded in a book for him to look back at someday. Just like I thought Becky Dean's dad was the Prez of the united states and I asked mom why they didn't live in a White House instead of the red brick house.

Finn said...

Wait a minute, your grandpa wasn't Pres. Hinckley?

I know I got confused too.

Jackie said...

I couldn't help but cry my eyes out as we were watching the funeral, but Doug and I kept making each other laugh by quoting Tyler's classic "Hinckely Dinckely" comment. Love that kid.