Thursday, February 21, 2008

A few thoughts from the last few days



Chase is saying "Help Me." We had him evaluated for his language (or lack thereof) and he didn't qualify for therapy, but he's still speaking at a 16 month level (he's 22 months). So the fact that he's saying two words together rocks!! By the way, for his gross motor and fine motor he's at a 34 month level. Let's just say this child is PHYSICAL.

Yesterday morning Tyler came in and said, "Dad-you know that red baseball bat in the garage?" Phil says, "yes." Ty says, "well, it feels like somebody is hitting me with it in my back." I guess his back hurts? Where does this drama come from?!?!? :)

Tyler is having alot of fun teaching Chase to talk b/c he likes to control and boss him around. Again, where did he possibly get that from?!! Throughout the day I hear him saying, Come on Chasey you can say it. And then if Chase does he freaks and comes running to me very excited. It's great. I told him he can be a teacher like all of Phil's family.

That's all. Goodbye.

6 comments:

Sherwoods said...

You crack me up. However, I wish you would stop beating your child with the red baseball bat in the garage.

the meyersons said...

Oh. I was hitting Tyler with a real baseball bat. Didn't you know that's how we do things in our house?

I swear Chase said, "Travis" today. I know you are in denial, but I think he pulled it off.

Unknown said...

Seriously, Cyd. Stop beating your kids!

Jackie said...

The red baseball bat comment almost made me spit out my cereal... where does he get this stuff?!?!?!

I was in speech therapy. Do you want me to call Chasey and give him some pointers? And then maybe he can give me some tips on how to be coordinated and agile.

CYD said...

Catoh Cathidy.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Remember Jackie in therapy guys? Some machine or something on her tongue? I thought she was the Bionic Kid or something...it was very cool to me for some reason!

As for Tyler...I decided you guys need your own show that follows Jon Katie plus 8! I would seriously watch it just to see what Tyler says and to see what Chase destorys!

As for the red bat...please get rid of it...that freaks me out!