Thursday, November 29, 2007

my little super hero capes

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's my mom's latest creations!My mom has been making these capes for years, but now she's selling them on Etsy. You can find Tyler wearing his Super Hero cape to the grocery store and attempts to wear it to church! "what if someone needs my help!" he says. Each cape is handmade, embroidered, and adorable. The capes fit safely around the chest (instead of tying around the neck) and they're machine-washable. They're sturdy and they've withstood the test of time in our family. Trust me--they're worth every penny. (We put them on the grandkids one morning to take pics last week while we were all in Denver and they seriously wore them until bed time. In fact, my neice Rylee went to bed wearing hers!)Check out my mom's Etsy shop to learn more! I thought I'd share b/c these would make a great Christmas present! Chasey has one now and even he loves to run around and let the cape billow behind him!