Friday, July 27, 2007

Who says white men can't jump?

When it's too buggy or rainy outside you will often find us inside doing a jumping contest. Not sure why, but we do. So don't be too judgemental. Phil's brother Tim is the overall winner, but come on the guy is 6'5", why WOULDN'T he win?









Tyler and Lexi cheating off the couch








Travis appears to be hung, but he's not...







Why is Cydney doing the monkey arms? Why?!?!













Travis' sister Jodi grabbing her bum?






Phil is such a show-off!!!














Jenny appears to be doing a belly-flop?






5 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

The kids and I are sitting here laughing our heads off! What a bunch of dorks...

Kristin said...

Dude...Mason just walked by while I was looking and laughing at these and said, "what is tyler's mommy doing?" I am asking my self that same question!!

Anonymous said...

If anyone else notices...I look like I'm trying as HARD as I can and I'm like 2 inches off the ground.

Everyone else is just smiling or being weird. I just don't GET it!

Jodi said...

I knew you'd give in to peer pressure and get your own blog. I must say, you have a very interesting life. Good thing it's blogged! :) And thank you for the very attractive picture of me you included!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

jenny ~ you are a big geek! cyd...i have looked at your blog a gazzilion times now and laugh every time i see your picture! ya freakin monkey!